Sharpen like a professional with the SharpWorx Master Sharpener. Sharpen your knives in the same way professional chefs and craftsmen do. Never have a dull knife in your kitchen, tackle box, or workshop again.
The sharpener perfectly fits on countertops and can easily be stored in a drawer or pantry. Its wide base includes silicon traction pads that make sure it never slips or slides. The standard dual grit stone comes with a coarse side and a fine side ensuring that a knife can be sharpened no matter its condition. The magnetic knife holder with a silicone rubber pad uses an N52 Neodymium magnet to ensure that the knife is secured firmly before sharpening. For smaller knives, the small knife holder can be slipped on to allow for a variety of knives to be sharpened. The knife holder can be moved in any direction except for the angle of the blade allowing for natural sharpening movement while keeping a perfect angle. The SharpWorx Master sharpener allows anyone to sharpen in the same way a culinary professionals do.
- Wide Base: The wide base makes the sharpener stable while in use. While stroking the knife across the stone there won’t be any movement that would damage the knife.
- Perfect Angle: The knife is held at 20° a great universal angle for kitchen knives and field knives.
- Traction Pads: With five traction pads across the base, it has a sturdy grip with the countertop or surface it is sitting on.
- Magnetic Holder with Rubber Pad: Using a N52 neodymium rare earth magnet the knife is firmly held in place as it is sharpened. The rubber pad covering the magnet prevents the knife from being marked and makes for an extra firm grip.
- Pivoting holder: The pivoting knife holder allows for the knife to be moved in multiple directions and allows for the tip of the knife to be sharpened perfectly.
- Small knife holder: Install the small knife holder for smaller knives such as paring knives that don’t require as much surface area to grip.
- Simple Storage: Disassemble the sharpener for storage in a small place or to keep in the box.
- Upgradable Stones: Additional stones with finer grits can also be used in the sharpener to get an even sharper knife.