This is an original design for a knife sharpener. The design solves the age old problem of keeping your blade angle perfect while sharpening. There is also no set up time other than oiling the stone; there is no clamping the blade, instantly the blade can be sharpened.
The sharpener keeps a perfect angle using a sliding mechanism to guide the blade along the stone. An aluminum oxide stone is provided for forming the edge and an Arkansas Soft stone for polishing the edge. The angle is adjustable with a built in goniometer (precise angle adjustment) for angles from 10° to 40°.
After sharpening, the blade can easily slice through vegetables, paper, and wood with ease.
You will receive (depending on option selected):
- Arkansas soft stone (8" x 2" x 1/2") (optional)
- Coarse Stone, 220 grit (8" x 2" x 1/2") (optional)
- Strop (optional)
- Sharpening fixture with slide (standard)
- 2 oz. sharpening oil (standard)
- Reusable cardboard box for storage (standard)
- Adjustable Angle (10° to 40°)
- The slide moves along the stone with zero contact which will make it last for years.
- Can be used on any non-serrated knifes.
- Designed and made in Bellaire, TX USA
- Extremely fast to use
- Handsome design that can sit on a desk