This is an original design for a knife sharpener. This innovative design keeps your blade angle perfect while sharpening. There is also no set up time, there is no clamping the blade, instantly the blade can be sharpened.
The sharpener keeps a perfect angle using a sliding mechanism to guide the blade along the stone. A coarse (aluminum oxide) stone is provided for forming the edge, an Arkansas Soft stone for polishing the edge, and the leather strop finished the edge making it sharp enough to shave with. The angle is adjustable with a built in goniometer (precise angle adjustment) for angles from 10° to 40°.
As you sharpen the magnets under the angle keep the blade secured tightly against the angle and an option gate prevents the knife from sliding forward.
After sharpening, the blade can easily slice through vegetables, paper, and wood with ease.
Get yours today by picking from the options below:
- Full package: Includes two stones (fine stone, coarse stone) , Leather Strop + Compound
- Stones Only: Includes two stones (fine stone, coarse stone)
- Fine (Arkansas soft) stone only
- Coarse stone Only
- No Stone (You need to have your own 8" x 2" x 1/2" Stone)
You will receive (depending on option selected):
- Arkansas soft stone (Fine), 600- 800 grit (8" x 2" x 1/2") (optional)
- Coarse Stone, 220 grit (8" x 2" x 1/2") (optional)
- Strop with green compound(optional)
- Sharpening fixture with slide (standard)
- 2 oz. sharpening oil (standard)
- Reusable cardboard box for storage (standard)
- Adjustable Angle (10° to 40°)
- The slide moves along the stone with zero contact which will make it last for years.
- Can be used on any non-serrated knifes.
- Designed and made in Bellaire, TX USA
- Extremely fast to use
- Handsome design that can sit on a desk
Shipping was fast and the sharpener was well packed.
It is very easy to use. Ideal for straight edges, for recurved edges I use the Spyderco Sharpmaker. The instructions can be print out from the web site.
I recommend it.
It would be perfect if it were possible to use any stone. Then one adjustment for the length and another for the height of several stones.
Receive in good condition. Try it out your need a lot of knives sharpened experience than this sharpened Guide is good for you. My Interest It’s just for hobby so for collection it’s very good
A friend sent this knife sharpener to me - I know nothing about knives and frankly if it wasn’t so simple to use I probably wouldn’t have used it. This thing took literally 15 seconds to understand and made my old knives sharpener than new in less than a minute. This is like the Keurig of knife sharpeners - simple and fast.
This knife sharpener is a real pleasure to use! Very easy set up, super fast sharpening, and very little clean up. The fact that it’s also an enjoyable experience with such great results is just icing on the cake.