This is an original design for a knife sharpener. The design solves the age old problem of keeping your blade angle perfect while sharpening. There is also no set up time other than oiling the stone; there is no clamping the blade, instantly the blade can be sharpened.
The sharpener keeps a perfect angle using a sliding mechanism to guide the blade along the stone. An aluminum oxide stone is provided for forming the edge and an Arkansas Soft stone for polishing the edge. The angle is adjustable with a built in goniometer (precise angle adjustment) for angles from 10° to 40°.
After sharpening, the blade can easily slice through vegetables, paper, and wood with ease.
You will receive (depending on option selected):
- Arkansas soft stone, 600- 800 grit (8" x 2" x 1/2") (optional)
- Coarse Stone, 220 grit (8" x 2" x 1/2") (optional)
- Strop (optional)
- Sharpening fixture with slide (standard)
- 2 oz. sharpening oil (standard)
- Reusable cardboard box for storage (standard)
- Adjustable Angle (10° to 40°)
- The slide moves along the stone with zero contact which will make it last for years.
- Can be used on any non-serrated knifes.
- Designed and made in Bellaire, TX USA
- Extremely fast to use
- Handsome design that can sit on a desk
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this product with intent to give out as gifts to my friends on special occasion that has no knife sharpening experience. After I used sharpener I would not recommend it. No instruction in box, how to clean stone, online video needs to be improved. Beginner would have very difficult time.
Thanks for the feedback. Please see attached for instructions on the sharpener. I will also work on an improved video. I can begin adding a card inside the box that has links to the videos and instructions.
Please provide additional feedback on the sharpener and its use after testing the instructions.
I take the feedback received seriously and incorporate it into the next iteration of improvement. If you have anything that can be improved on the sharpener please contact me directly, so I can work with you to fix the issue.
Other improvements that are being made are a magnet to hold the blade on the angle and a fixture to keep the knife from sliding forward. These have made the sharpener very easy to use.